Elite Soccer is the only e-magazine that provides coaching sessions written by professional coaches in the English leagues.
Published in partnership with the League Managers Association (LMA), Elite Soccer is a monthly title containing six full professional soccer coaching sessions that you can take on to the training ground and use to make your team more successful.
Coaches who have written soccer training sessions for Elite Soccer include Carlo Ancelotti, Brendan Rodgers, Sir Alex Ferguson, Roy Hodgson, Roberto Mancini, José Mourinho, David Moyes, Harry Redknapp and Arsène Wenger.
For a full list of contributors, please see our coaches section.
The managers provide their professional soccer coaching plans direct to us and we put them in a format that coaches at all levels can use. Once we’ve done that, we go back to the manager and check the session is exactly as he runs it.
There is no observed or recycled content – coaching sessions in Elite Soccer come straight from the training grounds of some of the best clubs in the world.
Elite Soccer could not be clearer, easier to use, better laid out or more authentic. And you can use Elite Soccer sessions with an amateur team just as easily as professionals can use them at their training ground.
In the current issue (December 2014) we have soccer coaching sessions from:
- Ronald Koeman (Southampton) – The power of positioning
- Simon Grayson (Preston North End) – Defending in midfield
- Russ Wilcox (York City) – Transition of play (offensive)
- Kieran Driscoll (Wigan Athletic) – Combination play to deliver fast attacks
- Neil Howarth (Bury) – Beating the block with creative play
- Kevin Dillon (LMA Ambassador) – Creating space in a 4-5-1 formation
To find out more about how a subscription to Elite Soccer can improve your side and make you a better coach, please visit our magazine section.